We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. Purposes of data processing. The purposes for which you will be asked to provide us with your personal data are as follows:
. registration of the data necessary for the operational management and evasion of your online purchase order.
2. realization of commercial communications, market surveys, statistical analysis, prize programs, surveys of customer satisfaction. In this sense, your data may therefore also be used for marketing activities aimed at contacting and retaining customers based on specific purchase preferences, including through direct marketing means such as paper promotional posters, e-mails, text messages, mms. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to respond.
The provision of data, with reference to the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, is mandatory and any refusal will make it impossible for RAM INDUSTRIE srl to take charge and process the purchase order.
The provision of the data referred to in paragraph 2 is optional and does not in any way preclude the conclusion of the purchase transaction.
The processing will be carried out with manual and automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with the commitment on your part to promptly communicate any corrections, additions and / or updates. In any case, the processing is done with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
3. Scope of communication and dissemination of data. For both purposes indicated, the data, strictly necessary for each type of treatment, can be communicated by RAM INDUSTRIE srl: to all subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
To our employees, employees and suppliers, as part of their duties and/or contractual obligations with them, regarding commercial relations with stakeholders;
- to other national and International Industries Ltd RAM group company;
- post offices, shippers and couriers to send documents and/or materials;
- to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and fiscal authorities, chambers of Commerce and labour offices, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to the carrying out of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
-banks for the management of takings and payments deriving from the execution of contracts.
4. Identification of the owner and the responsible
Data controller is RAM INDUSTRIES s.r.l. with registered office in Lainate (MI) via g. Verga 6/8, in the person of its legal representative.
5. rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the holder of the treatment by contacting customer service through the contact us section of the site or by calling 02.93790167, pursuant to article 7 of D.lgs. 196/2003, which for your convenience We reproduce integrally:
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 Code concerning the protection of personal data
Art. 7 right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed:
a) origin of personal data;
b) purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge of it as designate representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested one has straight to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose conservation is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a and b have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.